Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Axis II XP Compact + Leupold scope

Zip Code: 30906

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350 for just rifle, 250 for leupold scope, 450 for everything
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Been wanting to try a Canik pistol, I'll look at any offer though.

Caliber: 243

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'll sell for the right amount I guess but I'm More so looking to trade. Offer away though, doesn't hurt to ask

Have a really nice Savage Axis II XP Compact in .243 with a small amount of ammo, a Bushnell 3-9 scope, and a Leupold 4-12 Rifleman scope.

Maybe ~40 rounds through it. Super fun to shoot.

It's adjustable trigger system is really cool. Never fiddled with it myself, was already super light and crisp for me, but you could in theory make it even lighter.

Bought because it was very light and handy, and .243 was the ideal cartridge that both myself and my Fiancé who is a tiny woman could use, as much bigger and she says it hurts her shoulder.

Trading/selling because she ended up not wanting to go out hunting with me and I just have no need for it other than fun at the range, which it is, but I have other interests.

I'd like to see what's out there that I could get a trade for. Throw any offer at me really but Canik or CZ pistols, other similar handguns would be nice. I'll consider anything really. Just want see what's out there and maybe I have something someone wants and vice versa.

Can snap more pictures if you want.

Have a great day guys.

Pictures:
20220519_153110.jpg
20220519_153051.jpg
20220519_153046.jpg
20220519_153023.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom