• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT BCM Complete Upper ELW BFH Cold Hammer Forged MCMR 15' handguard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigonmacros

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BCM Complete Upper ELW BFH Cold Hammer Forged MCMR 15&#039; handguard...

Zip Code: 30071

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: new M18 sig 320 or can throw me some "like new accessories" for my p365 and do a half cash/half trade type deal. Accessories needed: Like new Holosun 507k - R, Like new TLR7 Sub that fits a 365.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ** PHONE NUMBER UPDATED** TRY AGAIN!
(If you sent anything to my cell, my stupid self posted the wrong number due to brain fart- Sorry to anyone that sent an inquiry, Please see actual # updated in signature)

BCM Upper includes everything in Picture. (See below for additional options)
BCM Enhanced Lightweight Cold Hammer Forged 16' Barrel
BCM MCMR 15' Rail
Troy Backup Sights (Real- Pick Color for Rear, Front is FDE)
Surefire Warcomp Muzzle Device (great as both flash hider/comp)
BCM Ambi CH
BCM BCG

Lightly Used, no issues whatsoever.
Willing to sell as upper with or without Charging handle and BCG(All BCM, great condition) Fairly new to ODT, but I have 100% positive feedback on other sites if that helps, Just ask.
Looking for another trustworthy individual that is local in GA, willing to meet halfway, deal in cash.

To save time, these are likely already my lows...
Without BCG/CH - $580 Cash
With BCG/CG - $750 Cash
If you are on the fence because this doesn't include an optic, let me know. I might can work with you or offer something quite nice.
If you are on the fence for basically any reason due to an item not being included (or included) that's worth $100 or less, let me know.

Only trade I might consider is if you have a new M18 sig 320 or can throw me some "like new accessories" for my p365 and do a half cash/half trade type deal.
Accessories needed:
Like new Holosun 507k - R
Like new TLR7 Sub that fits a 365.

Message or text/call my number below. I will respond to phone rather quick. Also available to meet at your convenience (I'd say pretty flexible anyways).

Thank you,
Brandon

Pictures:
11209918_01_bcm_mcmr_cold_hammer_forged_bf_640.jpg
11209918_02_bcm_mcmr_cold_hammer_forged_bf_640.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom