• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Beautiful Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 Long tube with presentation case

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
485   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Beautiful Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 Long tube with presentation case

Zip Code: 30165

Sale Price: $1,350.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,400.00 Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .357 MAGNUM/ .38 S&W Special/P+

For sale or trade a Smith and Wesson 27-2 .357 Magnum, 8 3/8 inch barrel, blue finish, 3 T's (Target Grips, Target Hammer, Target Trigger). Pinned barrel recessed cylinder. Gun is new with the factory presentation case. The liner could use restored but other than that it is beautiful. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find another one in this condition. I purchased it from the original owner who locked it in his safe and I have done the same. Now here is your opportunity to own a NIB 27-2.

Located currently in Rome, GA generally I do not have a lot of time to travel but can also ship.

Please contact me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions us PM

Any and all positive comments welcome below

Thanks for looking a stay safe!!

Sosf8pd.jpg

UzVhrjW.jpg

RvrwN3k.jpg

6gJMbrU.jpg

uFhBi4x.jpg

sLhWLuy.jpg

pbflzkX.jpg

i30LkZt.jpg

qx9F46X.jpg

e7QTd60.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom