Item Gone: FS/FT Beretta A300 outlander 12 gauge camo Spm until Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrsclassic

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Beretta A300 outlander 12 gauge camo Spm until Wednesday

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Might trade

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PROJECT OF SOME SORT ???

Spm until Wednesday

Beretta a300 outlander 12 gauge semi automatic shotgun that can handle both 2 3/4 and 3" shells. Has a 28" vented rib barrel and comes with one choke that's currently in the gun. Unfortunately I know nothing about it except for this.

Seems to not cycle properly nor does the trigger engage the way it should . I know this is probably not much help but it's above my level of expertise. I was told it did function properly but can not give any weight due to me not seeing it function let alone shoot. So I am seeing if anyone wants a project. I am hoping someone can't get it going quickly.

Pictures:
20220103_170111.jpg
20220103_170105.jpg
20220103_170046.jpg
20220103_170043.jpg
20220103_170037.jpg
20220103_170020.jpg
20220103_170010.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Tap that pin out just above the safety then remove the trigger group.
Be sure the bolt travels freely with the trigger group removed.
With the trigger group removed, push the hammer back to cock and catch the hammer with your thumb as you pull the trigger.
If the trigger group functions properly outside the receiver then cock the hammer and reinstall the trigger group.
Let us know what you find.
:pop2:

Tap that pin out just above the safety then remove the trigger group.
Be sure the bolt travels freely with the trigger group removed.
With the trigger group removed, push the hammer back to cock and catch the hammer with your thumb as you pull the trigger.
If the trigger group functions properly outside the receiver then cock the hammer and reinstall the trigger group.
Let us know what you find.
:pop2:
hmmmm you have me thinking....

If the above information resolved the issue, please consider a donation to any of the youth clay target programs in your area like 4-H, Scholastic Clay Target Program, or Georgia Independent School Clay Target Program. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom