Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - June 13 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS/FT BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires on Rubicon JK Wheels

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by chris nichols, Feb 17, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris nichols

chris nichols Hunter

14   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires on Rubicon JK Wheels

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 600
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: WASR-10, NPAP, G19

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i have 4 almost new 255/75 R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires all on Rubicon JK wheels I also have the spare wheel with the same Tire as the rest its just has a little less tread on it as well as 2 additional of the same tires with about 50% tread left on them. I also have 4 hub centric spacers for sale they are for a TJ - JK conversion. they are 5x4.5 - 5x5. i want $50.00 for the spacers, and 600.00 gets all 7 of the tires. Im also open to trades, im looking for a nice WASR10 or a nice NPAP, or a G19

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.