Item Gone: FS/FT Brand new leather Lazy Boy recliner with remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodis556

Wolf Icon Supporter
GSD Trainer
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Brand new leather Lazy Boy recliner with remote *Price drop!* Now $400 **SPM**

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ever watch the show Frasier back in the day? Remember when they tried to buy Frasier’s dad a new chair to replace his old, duct taped recliner? He sat in the brand new chair for 10 seconds and said “I want my old one back!”. Well, it happened here recently at our house. We have a brand new top of the line Lazy Boy leather recliner with remote control with a total butt time of about 30 seconds. Original cost $1,200, selling for $400 (price drop!). Deal of the day? Maybe…

You can always come look at it, and if you don’t want it, no harm, no foul. It’s beautiful, I’m just not a recliner kind of guy.

Will consider trades if you have a BNIB Glock or something similar gathering dust in your safe like me, otherwise cash is king. Located in Kennesaw/Acworth area. Donating to local charity if no takers this week. God bless.
View attachment 3246367
View attachment 3246369

Pictures:
upload_2021-5-3_10-8-46-png.3246367

upload_2021-5-3_10-9-0-png.3246369

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom