Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Browning BAR Grade 2, 1968 all Belgium

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe, very nice bolt rifles and/or 9mm pistols, factory AR's

Caliber: .30/06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a beautiful Browning BAR in .30/06. It is a Grade 2, with antelope engraving on right side of the receiver, and elk engraving on the left side. It is a 1968 model, made and assembled in Belgium. These were only made and assembled in Belgium for 2 years. Overall condition is very good. Some character in the stock, but nothing serious at all. Just some odd nicks here and there, but still very nice. Bluing is very good with zero rust. There is a scuff near the end of the barrel on the right side. The only slight imperfection I am aware of. Original iron sights. Older model Redfield wide view 3-9x40 that is excellent, sitting in see through rings. This rifle is very accurate. Super clean and well taken care of.

I will sell for $700 firm, or maybe trade for a very nice bolt rifle and/or 9mm pistols. I'm mostly looking to sell and this is priced well, IMO, so again my price is firm.

30 minutes from Douglasville. I work nights so please be patient for me to respond to pm's...And I only deal through pm's. Can only meet afternoons/evenings. Thanks

Pictures:
img_20190813_121754-jpg.2387875

img_20190813_121750-jpg.2387876

img_20190813_121743-jpg.2387877

img_20190813_121738-jpg.2387878

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have the exact same rifle, same year and same scope, in 300WM, no way Id sell it. you will regret parting with it

I am already having second thoughts. Lol...I dont need to sell it. Just figured I would recoup some Christmas spending. I haven't hunted with this rifle so I figured somebody would put it to good use. Either way, I appreciate it.

Keep it for your son...I’ve got one saved for grandson one day.

I love those old BAR’s.

I thought about it. He will have my BAR in .270 someday, and it has been with me 31 years. This one has no history with me, so if I part with it there will be no sentimental value lost (yes, I hold sentiment with a couple guns). If it doesn't sail today, I will take it to south Ga this week and hopefully kill a couple deer with it.

Free Browning BAR bump. Looks very nice!

Thanks! Pics don't do justice.

Someone needs this in their life, so I say to them... You deserve it. Get yourself a lifetime gun for Christmas, big guy. You will be giving and receiving. I will also throw in a box of Winchester power points 150gr. Get it.

Ttt
I'll be taking it to the deer camp tomorrow if no one buys it today. Get on it, dog gone it.

Well take really good care of it - cause I don't want to see any scratches on it!

I ended up staying home. I'm bummed about it, but I did not have a choice. Maybe tomorrow I can go...Maybe.

I have some of the old Kane gun chaps for my .270 BAR and would use them if I took this rifle, so no worries about new scratches. Oh, and the chaps are NOT included with this rifle, but thanks for asking!

Make some offers. Trade value is $1 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom