Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
78   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Colt cobra

Zip Code: 30606

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade towards a Remington 1100 special 21” bbl

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Found something I really “need” so posting up a few guns to raise the funds. Up on the block this go round is an original colt cobra. Older model that is NOT +p rated. It’s been carried a lot and the finish on the alloy frame is worn but the bluing on the cylinder and barrel are in decent shape with not rust or pitting to speak of. Mechanically it’s 100% shape. I think it was someone’s carry back in the day and didn’t get fired much at all. It also has a Tyler T grip installed that makes it a dream to shoot. I’ve also got a cheap holster I’ll throw in as well.

All deals will be worked out through the pm system. No calls, texts, emails, etc. until time, place and date are agreed upon in PM’s.

Pictures:
9E81CD49-70CF-4AA0-888C-2A36C2C84E8F.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom