• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Colt Pocketlite – Get it before I take it down and recoat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluescraft

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
OCD for ODT
159   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Colt Pocketlite – One very nice pocket or purse pistol!

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
  • Glock 43x package
  • Rex Zero 1 package
  • 9mm striker pistol - Glock, Sig, CZ
  • 9mm carbine
  • Short barrel wheel gun
  • 357 lever gun.
  • Nice AR Rifle upper in 5.56

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

This little Colt has been GunKoted with a gorgeous Tiffany blue and it sports a custom set of pearl colored grips, a milled flat top slide, 3 stainless mags and a new stainless guide rod. It comes with a custom made leather purse or pocket holster, as well as all the original stuff including the cardboard box! You can even keep the grease smudge on the slide in the picture! No additional charge.

If you are looking for the perfect gift for your Mother or the Mother of your children, or the one you wish would be the mother of your kids, or heck, even the one you practice making kids with, look no further. She will love you forever.

I would prefer to sell this one, but will consider trades in my favor. I prefer 9mm pistols, 357 lever guns or shorter wheel guns with hammers. I am a southpaw so anything with a safety must be ambi. Please, no AR or AK pistols. Other than that, I am pretty open and flexible. Let me know what you are thinking and maybe we can work out a deal together! If you have something really nice to trade, we can possibly work out something with my other listing as well. Have a look and let me know!

Pictures:
img_2609-jpg.3237595

img_2610-jpg.3237596

img_2611-jpg.3237597

img_2612-jpg.3237598

img_2613-jpg.3237599

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom