Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Coyote Reaper Nightmare XXL

Zip Code: 30650

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: First one with a triple LED coyote reaper headlamp gets the light.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my BNIB Nightmare XXL. This thing has never been mounted, much less taken out of the case. I don't have any use for it anymore as I went a different route for hog and coyote. I will post actual pics of it this evening after work. God bless.

The Nightmare XXL by Predator Tactics is a decked out predator with a beam throw that will reach out to 800 plus yards. The Nightmare XXL features an adjustable focus, intensity control, and a 4 in 1 LED bulb module with RED, GREEN, BLUE, & WHITE. The color change switch with built-in memory allows you to quickly change the color of the beam. The built-in memory function keeps you from needing to click through the modes each time you turn the predator light on.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom