Default rank <1000 posts
Love the ODT!!!
173   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom Built Folding AR With Extras

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glocks in 9mm plus approx $1,000 cash (depending on exact model)

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I built this several years ago, so I can't remember the specifics on each part I used ( I didn't save all the packaging for future reference). I can say that I didn't cheap out on parts (over $2,000 invested). It has a magnesium lower, a Law Tactical folding stock, crisp and light (no creep) drop in trigger, custom cerakote paint job, color matched bolt, hardware, magazine and other cool features. I only shot the gun to function test and sight in the optic. It has been in my safe ever since, as it's almost too nice to carry around! HAHAHA I am including the "pelican style" waterproof hardcase that I customized to carry it in, as well as a single point sling and Sig optic. Everything you see in the pictures is included.

Pictures:
IMG_1463.jpg
IMG_1466.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg
IMG_1468.jpg
IMG_1470.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom