• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Custom CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical - Cajunized + Extras **$150 PRICE DROP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra-Delta

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Custom CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical - Cajunized + Extras

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR pistols or full length rifles (5.56 no frankensteins), compact sub guns in 9mm or .45.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: **$150 PRICE DROP** Up for sale today is my custom CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical. This gun has been fully worked up with Cajun Gun Works parts/upgrades and hand polished internals by a seasoned CZ gunsmith. I've shot and handled a Shadow 2 and this gun shoots much nicer. It will make even a novice shooter look seasoned. I'm primarily looking for cash here (daycare and child costs are absurd) but I'm willing to entertain a trade if it's right. Surefire is not for sale. I've got maybe 4 boxes through this pistol so roughly 200 rounds.

Here is a list of the items, upgrades, parts, and gunsmith work included with this pistol:

$300 in CGW parts and upgrades (shown in picture)
Patriot Brown full gun cerakote finish
VZ frag grips (stock rubber grips included)
Dawson Precision sights w/ red fiber front post
CZ suppressor height night sights
Two 18 round CZ mags
Two Blackpoint Tactical holsters (one all black with SureFire X300, one multicam with TLR-1HL)
Two Blackpoint Tactical matching mag carriers

All of the stock parts are in the baggies that they were replaced with. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. I'll do my best to respond to inquiries in a timely manner but I'm traveling quite a bit for work so please be patient. First come first serve.

Pictures:
sp-01-2-jpg.2523919

sp-01-jpg.2523920

custom-parts-jpg.2523921

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom