Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
176   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom glock 19x with tan rmr type 2

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: gen 4 or 5 Glock 17 or 45 with nice optic (no holosuns) , shadow systems dr920 with nice optic (no holosuns)

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a beautiful custom glock 19x with front slide serrations, rmr cut, suppressor height night sights, extended slide release and tan rmr type 2 rm06. Has an expensive Johnny glocks trigger in it which I love and will be keeping unless yours has another nice trigger in it or unless yours is a gen 4. If you pay cash you get the trigger included. Just wanting to go to a black glock 17 or 45 or shadow systems dr920. I prefer optic cut over glock mos but if it’s mos that’s fine as long as it has a fcd or chwps plate with it for the optic. Must also have suppressor height sights. Pm all offers please and thanks

Edit* If yours has a nice Magwell I have a new agency arms Magwell I can include that fits this. Just haven't put it on yet

Pictures:
B0EB1182-ABCD-48A3-8BDA-4A3CB17A3201.jpeg
52ECC123-77CF-4C43-8FF4-B094FB1DAB77.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom