lunchbox

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Price Drop! FS/FT Custom Glock 30s

Zip Code: 30113

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650 trade value or $550 cash.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to offers, got my eye out for Mil surplus rifles.

Caliber: 45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is my customized Glock 30S. I've had this up a few times and here she is again. Lots of cool stuff done to it like under cut, costom stipple, beveled mag well, front slide serrations Amera-glo Hackathorn sights, extend slide release, Apex aluminum flat face trigger and I got some stuff to go with it like a IWB hoster and IWB mag holster. Also an extra 10 and 13 round mags. I also have the box and docs I'll include that with any deal, because we all know it's important to have that box collecting dust on the shelf in our closet. Unlike every other gun up for sale or trade I've put more than 200 rounds down the barrel. Guns are made to shoot not hold a spot between your pants and jockey shorts. So there it is, buy it, trade for it or don't, I not care.

Pictures:
g30s1-jpg.1493224

View attachment 1897882 View attachment 1897883 View attachment 1897884 View attachment 1897885 View attachment 1897886

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom