• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT CZ P10F Near New-ish! + SALE PENDING FRI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ P10F Near New-ish! + SALE PENDING FRI!

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 525.00 / SALE PENDING FRI!
Trade Value or Items Looking For: VG+ / New:... Glock G45 Gen 5 17+1, Walther 4in PDP, Beretta APX A1 (not Centurion!) 4in+$, .... OR Sar CM9 17+1 +$ (Black the ONLY color).

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: For those that lack history.....

Item Description: So I got a great 4.5in CZ RMR P10F 9mm shot twice (40rds?). Comes with case, mags, extra 21rd mag & Hogue Sleeve. I'm just bored and got the trade bug again, lol.
(I roughed the base pad for better pull, seen) (You can buy the light, but that's NOT in current price 600.00 buys it btw)

Love Hi volume ODT members and CCW folks even more. If YOU don't have a CCW, then a bill of sale. NO ODT history, NO chance unless YOU got a CCW!

Don't mind trading, the ups n downs of it all :). I prefer really...... tired of
.gov knowing everything!

Interested & need more pics hit me up.....

No. OTP mostly: SS, Roswell, PTC, Dorraville, Duluth, Smyrna, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Cumming......
Flexible and days only!

Pictures:
20230311_103506.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom