• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT CZ Shadow 2 Carry Optics Set up - Full Cajun Gun Works Internals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman4561

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ Shadow 2 Carry Optics Set up - Full Cajun Gun Works Internals

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Always open to trades, worst I can say is no. I can always add or accept cash to balance things out.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my CZ Shadow 2 carry optics set up. It is cut for the CZ Customs optics plate, which is a rock solid plate, held in via a dovetail and the extractor pin.

The gun has full Cajun Gun Works internals including the 10x barrel bushing, Lok Grips and a CZ Customs Optics plate cut, and the normal CZ wear parts (Trigger return spring and slide stop) were both replaced within the past 600 rounds.

I am including all of the original parts, a spare slide stop, the flat safety, three magazines with Taran Tactical Extensions, four magazines with Henning base pads, 3 mag pouches, a comp-tac holster, and the CZ Customs plate for the Trijicon RMR or SRO (I ran an SRO on here, keeping that for another gun).

You can buy plates for just about any optic you want here: https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/red-dot-mounting/cz-custom-rds-plate-system.html

Gun weighs 45oz with an empty mag inserted (mag with the TTI extension) so its well under USPSA carry optics weight requriment.

I get some pretty heavy discounts on optics, so if you need an optic for the gun I can help you with that part.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Pictures:
IMG_9874.jpg
IMG_9875.JPG
IMG_9876.JPG
IMG_9877.JPG
IMG_9878.jpg
IMG_9879.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom