Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ Shadow 2 SAO IT&#039;S BACK

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1650 since mst like to value their guns at MSRP

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a very nice CZ Shadow 2 Single Action Only. This is truly an amazing flat shooting gun, you will shoot faster and more accurately with this gun guaenteed. I have been back and forth about listing it, but decided to give it a shot. The single action trigger is outstanding with a super short light pull. I think the SAO model is best as these do not have decockers so you would never be firing from the double action unless you loaded and dropped the hammer with your thumb which I would not do. I know there are some rules for sanctioned events so maybe thats where the double action comes in. I have fired about 500 rds through it and It is in great shape with no dings or scratches. It does have a slight wear on the finish of the barrel (see pic). This one has a Springer Precision flared magwell, mag brake, and blue baseplates on all 3 mags. It will come with the gun, 3 mags and box and docs and a Comptac competition holster (not pictured) . I am fairly open on trades for quality firearms in 9mm or 556 +/- cash, no Sigs. Trade vaule is $1650 which is MSRP since most want to value their trades that way. Cash price is $1300.

Pictures:
_1043058.jpg
_1043059.jpg
_1043060.jpg
_1043061.jpg
_1043064.jpg
_1043065.jpg
_1043067.jpg
_1043068.jpg
_1043070.jpg
_1043071.jpg
_1043074.jpg
_1043072.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You can't fire double action from these period regardless of if you let the hammer down. Hence the Single Action Only model designation
He knows that he's talking about the double action version would still only be fired in DA if you racked the slide and then dropped the hammer manually. Making it rather pointless. Hence this SAO version being more desirable theoretically. GLWS nice piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom