Item Gone: FS/FT Daniel Defense Ambush 5.56 Now with Bonus Benchmade Osborne

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutchlerchad

Default rank <1000 posts
Love the ODT!!!
173   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Daniel Defense Ambush 5.56 Now with Bonus Benchmade Osborne

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: NOW $1,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe a partial trade for Glocks in 9mm

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: After this weekend, I will put this gun back up in the safe. I have lowered the price to $1,500. I would also consider a Glock in 9mm plus $1,000.

This is a discontinued model from Daniel Defense that has been in my safe for a few years. It is in almost new condition (I can't see any marks). I haven't kept a round count, but I can assure you it's VERY low. I shot it a few times just to sight in an optic that I used to have mounted. I also have the original case (not pictured). You can probably see from the pictures that the barrel is threaded. I tried it with my suppressor, and this thing would be an awesome hunting setup for small game. It comes with a two stage Geissele trigger from the factory. I also have the original box and packaging (not pictured).

*** I need to get this thing sold so I am going to sweeten the deal for somebody. I am including this almost new Benchmade Osborne 940-1 carbon fiber with CPM-S90V blade steel. This is an almost $300 knife when new. Please do not send me messages asking if I will just knock $300 off the price of the gun. The knife is here to sweeten the deal, as I need to raise the cash for something else. Thank you for looking. Scroll down to the comments to see the knife.***

Pictures:
IMG_1458.jpg
IMG_1459.jpg
IMG_1460.jpg
IMG_1461.jpg
IMG_1462.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom