Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
550 or glock 9mm

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: $475 Century cetme. Its ugly its been painted but it works. Got it on trade from another memeber but just decided i dont want another caliber that i have to buy ammo for. Its missing one pin from the stock. Missing a screw that hold the stock tightly in place. I loaded some winchester 308 brass when i got it and it shot great. Oh yeah and one of the previous owners tried to drill out the weld on the flash hider. Still shoots straight and doesnt seem to affect performance or function. Just ugly as a red headed step child. Will take trades but mainly looking for cash. Make me an offer of cash or trade. The stock pin has been replaced now. Interested in 9mm glocks

Pictures:
img_2652-jpg.1273365

img_2653-jpg.1273367

img_2654-jpg.1273369

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Cetme 308 $475

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
550 or glock 9mm

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: $475 Century cetme. Its ugly its been painted but it works. Got it on trade from another memeber but just decided i dont want another caliber that i have to buy ammo for. Its missing one pin from the stock. Missing a screw that hold the stock tightly in place. I loaded some winchester 308 brass when i got it and it shot great. Oh yeah and one of the previous owners tried to drill out the weld on the flash hider. Still shoots straight and doesnt seem to affect performance or function. Just ugly as a red headed step child. Will take trades but mainly looking for cash. Make me an offer of cash or trade. The stock pin has been replaced now. Interested in 9mm glocks

Pictures:
img_2652-jpg.1273365

img_2653-jpg.1273367

img_2654-jpg.1273369

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom