Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT FNS-9 Package

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other pistols

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Cleaning out the safe - Like new FNS 9mm with less than 100 rds downrange. I bought this weapon new and just haven't been using it. Comes with 6 extra factory 17 rounds magazines!! Comes with all factory box and goodies.

Must meet near me in Johns Creek / Alpharetta area

You must be a Georgia Resident 18 years old and above and no criminal record to purchase this. Please show me your GA driver's license and/or carry permit if you have one.

Pictures:
2049.JPG
2050.JPG
2051.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Cleaning out the safe - Like new FNS 9mm with less than 100 rds downrange. I bought this weapon new and just haven't been using it. Comes with 6 extra factory 17 rounds magazines!! Comes with all factory box and goodies.

You must be a Georgia Resident 18 years old and above and no criminal record to purchase this. Please show me your GA driver's license and/or carry permit if you have one.
I got an ar12 and cash for it

Cleaning out the safe - Like new FNS 9mm with less than 100 rds downrange. I bought this weapon new and just haven't been using it. Comes with 6 extra factory 17 rounds magazines!! Comes with all factory box and goodies.

You still got it for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom