Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $3500

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
**RIFLE, CASE and 1 MAG $2750**

I have a GA Precision GAP-10 G2 available for sale or trade. I just prefer to shoot 6.5cm out of my Tikka Tac 1 and have decided to part with this awesome rifle. For most, this gun needs no explanation or detailing. Yes, it shoots just as amazingly as guys say it does. If you're looking for a gas gun to shoot precisions, steel, or even just paper out past 1000Y, you can't go wrong with this gun. I added a couple features to better suit my precisions needs. Upgraded grips, trigger, and furniture. Please read below for additional information. I'm willing to do some driving (within reason) to get this gun to a home it can really be used to its fullest potential. Please feel free to shoot me any questions.

Added Items:
Scope: Arken EP-4 6x24 FFP MOA
Mount: Rigid Precision Scope Mount
BiPod: MagPul
Trigger: Timney AR Calvin Elite Single Stage Drop In
Brake: Dead Air Sandman Muzzle Brake
Charging Handle: Radian Raptor

Also come with case and several magazines.

Trades: Cash can be added either way, I also have different optics that can be added on.
6mm BA,BR,GT bolt
300prc bolt
HK SP5 or SP5k
Sig Virtus 11.5 5.56
Staccato P or C2 Duo
Noveske
LMT
KAC

gap-10-g2-1.jpg
20220726_180740.jpg
20220726_180749.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
**RIFLE, CASE and 1 MAG $2750**

I have a GA Precision GAP-10 G2 available for sale or trade. I just prefer to shoot 6.5cm out of my Tikka Tac 1 and have decided to part with this awesome rifle. For most, this gun needs no explanation or detailing. Yes, it shoots just as amazingly as guys say it does. If you're looking for a gas gun to shoot precisions, steel, or even just paper out past 1000Y, you can't go wrong with this gun. I added a couple features to better suit my precisions needs. Upgraded grips, trigger, and furniture. Please read below for additional information. I'm willing to do some driving (within reason) to get this gun to a home it can really be used to its fullest potential. Please feel free to shoot me any questions.

Added Items:
Scope: Arken EP-4 6x24 FFP MOA
Mount: Rigid Precision Scope Mount
BiPod: MagPul
Trigger: Timney AR Calvin Elite Single Stage Drop In
Brake: Dead Air Sandman Muzzle Brake
Charging Handle: Radian Raptor

Also come with case and several magazines.

Trades: Cash can be added either way, I also have different optics that can be added on.
6mm BA,BR,GT bolt
300prc bolt
HK SP5 or SP5k
Sig Virtus 11.5 5.56
Staccato P or C2 Duo
Noveske
LMT
KAC

View attachment 4601767View attachment 4601768View attachment 4601769
Pm sent on Friday just checking to see if you received it

Status
Not open for further replies.