• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT Glock 34 Tricked Out! Competition Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd be very interested in seeing a link that lists a glock barrel as factory polished. to the best of my knowledge, no such animal exists, nor has ever been offered directly from glock.

btw, has the grip been stippled?

With respect, I see a Glock 34 with a new fiber optic front sight (seemingly TruGlo) and a polished, OEM Glock barrel...and without a build sheet or documentation of any kind, I have nothing but my eyesight to go on. Can you provide anything more?

I Pulled down my ad yesterday due to riddiculous threads added!
But I am having too much fun with you all guessing as to where the barrel comes from.
why cant you find it on the glock site it must not exist yet here it is!
also the funny theory's like i dremmeled the barrel to a mirror finish lol
At this point id say only 3 people know the origin of the barrel
Me My buddy on here who shoots competition glock and now steve the founder since i let him in on it!

But it is still for trade!

But please thread your theorys on the barrel some more guys! I am actually entertained by them!

i took a reg glock barrel and soaked it in coca cola then polished it out with q tips and cotton balls lol
sat in my garage all night with my dremmel
Photo shopped a glock barrel to look like that.
I threw it at the sun and when it came back to earth the suns heat had melted it to a mirror polish.
I put peanut butter on the barrel and my great dane licked it till it was a mirror finish!
I am just lying the barrel is really black but my cameras reflection shining back off it makes it look mirror
I used a barrel from a different 9mm and just stamped glock on it with tooth picks and a rubber mallot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom