• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT Glock 34 Tricked Out! Competition Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com_assets_c_2010_09_Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu_thumb_350x197_14878.gif

VOTE RON PAUL!

LoL i am still going to reveal the answer to this barrel just not yet!
its not super abstract or off the wall. They were made in very limited numbers.
they do not have a value greater then the regular black barrel because nobody else is selling one of these!
When issued they were the sold/awarded they did not have a value greater then any other match g barrel
they are sought after in a tight knit circle of in the know people.
I am sure an operator at glock has no idea there are pieces they have never seen and will never see
Glock has many rare things I learn new stuff all the time and I am a GLOCK PRO!
and i would like to think i know more then a glock customer service operator.

But who knows maybe I am just a scam or stupid.
or just a lucky donkey with a shiny toy that only a couple hundred people have
Funny how many pms I am getting lol

VOTE RON PAUL!

they do not have a value greater then the regular black barrel because nobody else is selling one of these!
When issued they were the sold/awarded they did not have a value greater then any other match g barrel
I am sure an operator at glock has no idea there are pieces they have never seen and will never see

FWIW I spoke directly to an armorer, not a operator.

VOTE RON PAUL!

Man put the pipe down, please!

VOTE RON PAUL!

Finally, something truthful.

Alright MR GLOCK PRO, please entertain me with why this gun is worth $900+ and EXACTLY everything eternal that would make it worth so. You may think this is funny, but most of us do not, because if you mislead someone on here that does not know alot about a glock and they were to buy it, i would be pissed off. Basically i see a near stock G34 with a polished stock barrel and some sights, Now please correct me if i am wrong...

Something tells me someone doesn't really want to sell this pistol..I know I don't wanna buy it. Show is the carfax dude..not a difficult or impossible request, it's quite simple and the fact that you refuse to is going to cause a lot of flak in your thread, but no buyers. All this "I'm having too much fun with this" crap doesnt make you a funny guy, it makes you a PITA to the serious buyers that are actually interested.

Ok mystery of the glock barrel!

These were offered as prizes in a glock competition.
the few productions that were left were offered for sale instead of a first come basis they were offered to Georgia LEO's who are registered in these competitions first!
I acquired this from a Georgia LEO who shoots glock competition like me. He wanted to trade me for something non gun related I had!
My trade value was 1500.00 and to help him out I took his g34 and this barrel which he knew I wanted I own two other g34's completely tricked I am a g34 and glock enthusiast.
The barrels have no real value beyond the regular match barrel except they were made by glock and are very rare!
I just wanted to put this for trade and see what happened! but there is $1200 in work on this specific glock!
But I do appreciate the warm threads lol

AND FYI i have been on this site and the one before it since the beginning and my user reviews and everyone on here that knows me knows I do know what I am talking about esp when it comes to glock.
I wish you all the best and there is your answer on the glock barrel!

NOW PLEASE PASS THE POP CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom