• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT Glock 34 Tricked Out! Competition Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mystery of the glock barrel!These were offered as prizes in a glock competition.the few productions that were left were offered for sale instead of a first come basis they were offered to Georgia LEO's who are registered in these competitions first!I acquired this from a Georgia LEO who shoots glock competition like me. He wanted to trade me for something non gun related I had!My trade value was 1500.00 and to help him out I took his g34 and this barrel which he knew I wanted I own two other g34's completely tricked I am a g34 and glock enthusiast.The barrels have no real value beyond the regular match barrel except they were made by glock and are very rare!I just wanted to put this for trade and see what happened! but there is $1200 in work on this specific glock!But I do appreciate the warm threads lolAND FYI i have been on this site and the one before it since the beginning and my user reviews and everyone on here that knows me knows I do know what I am talking about esp when it comes to glock.I wish you all the best and there is your answer on the glock barrel!NOW PLEASE PASS THE POP CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am standing in the lobby of Glock with an armourer and a GSSF coordinator. They have both reviewed your post and are calling BS. They are both saying a factory glock barrel has NEVER left the Smyrna facility with anything other than a black barrel.Moreover, besides department badging, department purchase G18, G25, &G28, and Team Glock G18 for competition use, glock does not offer ANYTHING for special purchase to a select group of leos or competition shooters that it does not offer the general public. There are no super secret items that only special people get.Drop the BS. You are caught.

Quite frankly I am insulted you think myself and our fellow forum members are so stupid to fall for this crap. Come in dude, maybe try and pull some dumb crap like this with q beretta it something not made here. Checking out your lies is just to easy. My advice.....close your threads, abandon your screen name, and create another one. Then, try to be honest with people. I doubt anybody on this forum will ever do business with this screen name again after this stunt. In a plus note, the armorer told me to tell you to bring that barrel by. They can restore it to factory original finish for 20 bucks.

They also told me to please ask you all to quit calling them about this barrel. Apparently, they are getting so many calls about it, it is creating work flow problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am standing in the lobby of Glock with an armourer and a GSSF coordinator. They have both reviewed your post and are calling BS. They are both saying a factory glock barrel has NEVER left the Smyrna facility with anything other than a black barrel.Moreover, besides department badging, department purchase G18, G25, &G28, and Team Glock G18 for competition use, glock does not offer ANYTHING for special purchase to a select group of leos or competition shooters that it does not offer the general public. There are no super secret items that only special people get.Drop the BS. You are caught. Quite frankly I am insulted you think myself and our fellow forum members are so stupid to fall for this crap. Come in dude, maybe try and pull some dumb crap like this with q beretta it something not made here. Checking out your lies is just to easy. My advice.....close your threads, abandon your screen name, and create another one. Then, try to be honest with people. I doubt anybody on this forum will ever do business with this screen name again after this stunt. In a plus note, the armorer told me to tell you to bring that barrel by. They can restore it to factory original finish for 20 bucks. They also told me to please ask you all to quit calling them about this barrel. Apparently, they are getting so many calls about it, it is creating work flow problems.

Nice job! :)

Billy will be along shortly to tell you how wrong you are, along with the armorers and everyone else.

Personally, I don't want him to register with another screen name...makes it easier to not have to weed him out again. Of course, a leopard can't change his spots, so truthfully it shouldn't be too hard.

I am standing in the lobby of Glock with an armourer and a GSSF coordinator. They have both reviewed your post and are calling BS. They are both saying a factory glock barrel has NEVER left the Smyrna facility with anything other than a black barrel.Moreover, besides department badging, department purchase G18, G25, &G28, and Team Glock G18 for competition use, glock does not offer ANYTHING for special purchase to a select group of leos or competition shooters that it does not offer the general public. There are no super secret items that only special people get.Drop the BS. You are caught. Quite frankly I am insulted you think myself and our fellow forum members are so stupid to fall for this crap. Come in dude, maybe try and pull some dumb crap like this with q beretta it something not made here. Checking out your lies is just to easy. My advice.....close your threads, abandon your screen name, and create another one. Then, try to be honest with people. I doubt anybody on this forum will ever do business with this screen name again after this stunt. In a plus note, the armorer told me to tell you to bring that barrel by. They can restore it to factory original finish for 20 bucks. They also told me to please ask you all to quit calling them about this barrel. Apparently, they are getting so many calls about it, it is creating work flow problems.

Thank you!! someone to back me up on this one!

I've actually met this guy before and he is a VERY shady character...it was through dealings on craigslist and he mentioned to me that he was 'Billy the kid' on the ODT. I didn't tell him who I was on here because he tried to sell me something that wasn't what he told me it was...I backed out of the deal in the place where we met. This is just another item that he is misrepresenting and hoping no one is smarter than him on the item. Just like what he tried to sell me...

I've actually met this guy before and he is a VERY shady character...it was through dealings on craigslist and he mentioned to me that he was 'Billy the kid' on the ODT. I didn't tell him who I was on here because he tried to sell me something that wasn't what he told me it was...I backed out of the deal in the place where we met. This is just another item that he is misrepresenting and hoping no one is smarter than him on the item. Just like what he tried to sell me...

Wow! good call man, now i dont feel bad for pointing out he is trying to pull the wool over someones eyes!

This is funny except the barrel is real and I did not polish it to mirror came directly from glock! and i doubt you are in the lobby of glock in smyrna. But nice one! if you are really there have glock call me from there and I will come down and we can verify this in person. Then I will expect a full apology on this site!

AND FYI how am i ripping anyone off for a rare barrel that I did not include in any build cost I am offering?
I showed my build cost where is the rare barrel hidden in the cost????????????????
please show me an instance of how I am over valuing this weapon esp when it is for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom