• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT Glock 34 Tricked Out! Competition Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny except the barrel is real and I did not polish it to mirror came directly from glock! and i doubt you are in the lobby of glock in smyrna. But nice one! if you are really there have glock call me from there and I will come down and we can verify this in person. Then I will expect a full apology on this site!

AND FYI how am i ripping anyone off for a rare barrel that I did not include in any build cost I am offering?
I showed my build cost where is the rare barrel hidden in the cost????????????????
please show me an instance of how I am over valuing this weapon esp when it is for trade!

That is the wrong person to be calling a liar. because you beat around the bush the whole time about this gun, then i ask you about certain parts in it and you claim thats what it has, i highly doubt it.

This is YOUR item description, now read it and tell me it does not sound the least bit misleading and shady :pop2:

Item Description: Competition Grade Glock 34 gen 3
custom grips glock competition sites
glock competition upgrade
very rare official glock brand mirror finish match grade competition barrel
this barrel is very rare and very sought after
this is a beautiful competion shooter
I have $1200 invested into this weapon build no expenses spared
this is ready to compete

in theory if i was to polish to mirror assumingly I would need to take off .010" or more of stainless steel.
How would my glock logos and all still be on there perfectly vibrant!

in theory if i was to polish to mirror assumingly I would need to take off .010" or more of stainless steel.
How would my glock logos and all still be on there perfectly vibrant!

I have polished a G22 barrel and the logos show up fine, i used nothing more than a scouring pad, automotive polish and a micro fiber rag

I do admit I should have taken time to do a build sheet but i assumed and I know it is wrong to assume
anyone trading me for a glock like this would break it down and know exactly what they were looking at.
and pm me for specific details.
I have never done a shady deal on here since the first site even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom