• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT Glock 34 Tricked Out! Competition Ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny except the barrel is real and I did not polish it to mirror came directly from glock! and i doubt you are in the lobby of glock in smyrna. But nice one! if you are really there have glock call me from there and I will come down and we can verify this in person. Then I will expect a full apology on this site!AND FYI how am i ripping anyone off for a rare barrel that I did not include in any build cost I am offering?I showed my build cost where is the rare barrel hidden in the cost????????????????please show me an instance of how I am over valuing this weapon esp when it is for trade!
WOW! I cannot believe YOU are calling ME a liar. That's rich. I don't need to defend myself though, my feedback and reputation on here speak for me.What I don't understand, is why none of us Mods, or Okuma Steve has not banned you yet for trying to rip off our members.

in theory if i was to polish to mirror assumingly I would need to take off .010" or more of stainless steel.How would my glock logos and all still be on there perfectly vibrant!
Glock barrels are carbon steel, not stainless. A high speed low drag Glock operator such as yourself should know that.In another note, my new Glock night sights look fabulous. They offered me the super secret ODT Super Moderator only gold plated sights, but I chose standard black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom