• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock 43 With Extras

Derick21

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-glock-43-with-extras.1802767/
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 43 With Extras

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade Value $550, Looking For Another 9mm Concealable Pistol, Possibly A Stock Glock 19 (No Night Sights Or Nothing) But Mainly A Small 9mm CCW. No S&W shields because I had one but sold it for this Glock. Just wanna try something new.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I will bring two copies of a bill of sale for you and I to sign. Would also need to see CCW also during the meetup for my protection since I’m the first owner.

Item Description: What I have here is my CCW. Cleaned every range trip and still in great shape. It has minor holster wear on the slide but it’s normal because I do carry it. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Below is a list about the firearm. I listed what I’m interested in above. Thanks for looking!

- 3 Magazines (Two +2 Taran Tactical Magazine Extensions & One Factory Glock Pinky Extender)
- Glock Night Sights (Still Bright)
- Tulster Kydex IWB Holster
- C&G Kydex Magazine Holster (Not In Picture)
- Vickers Extended Slide Release
- Streamlight TLR-6
- Rubberized Talon Grips (On Handgrip, Both Taran Tactical Magazine Extensions, and Glock Pinky Extender)

Comes with box and docs with everything that came from factory. Also with all the factory parts I took off for the upgrades with the boxes too.

And no the Rolex is not included (Had a lot of people ask)

Pictures:
770ed73f-3b76-44fe-8f4e-929f41011148-jpeg.1829909

247c3e88-73db-45c7-a694-129ac2d6d129-jpeg.1829910

Item Name: FS/FT Glock 43 With Extras

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade Value $550, Looking For Another 9mm Concealable Pistol, Possibly A Stock Glock 19 (No Night Sights Or Nothing) But Mainly A Small 9mm CCW. No S&W shields because I had one but sold it for this Glock. Just wanna try something new.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I will bring two copies of a bill of sale for you and I to sign. Would also need to see CCW also during the meetup for my protection since I’m the first owner.

Item Description: What I have here is my CCW. Cleaned every range trip and still in great shape. It has minor holster wear on the slide but it’s normal because I do carry it. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Below is a list about the firearm. I listed what I’m interested in above. Thanks for looking!

- 3 Magazines (Two +2 Taran Tactical Magazine Extensions & One Factory Glock Pinky Extender)
- Glock Night Sights (Still Bright)
- Tulster Kydex IWB Holster
- C&G Kydex Magazine Holster (Not In Picture)
- Vickers Extended Slide Release
- Streamlight TLR-6
- Rubberized Talon Grips (On Handgrip, Both Taran Tactical Magazine Extensions, and Glock Pinky Extender)

Comes with box and docs with everything that came from factory. Also with all the factory parts I took off for the upgrades with the boxes too.

And no the Rolex is not included (Had a lot of people ask)

Pictures:
770ed73f-3b76-44fe-8f4e-929f41011148-jpeg.1829909

247c3e88-73db-45c7-a694-129ac2d6d129-jpeg.1829910
I know your looking for a 19 or an easy cc. But if your interested I have a s&w m&p 2.0 full size lnib kn fde if interested. With multiple holsters.

Back
Top Bottom