• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 43x W/ 2 Mags & Box (Updated options and sale price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightArmor22

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 43x W/ 2 Mags &amp; Box (Updated options and sale price)

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: SKS, milsurp, Cool .22's, shoot me what you got

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Names, serial numbers, and date.

Item Description: Glock 43x. Glock is in very nice condition externally and internally. It has not had many rounds through it at all and has been carried very little. It comes with 2 mags, the box, and the lock. I unfortunately was not given the other contents of it. I took this in on a trade and would like to trade for an sks. I would prefer a norinco sks but shoot me what you have and we can go from there. Im open to all trades honestly. Just shoot me whatever you have. Worst I can say is no.

I am in the Monroe/Athens area. I must see a valid drivers license and/or your concealed carry license. I will also require a bill of sale. All I need is our names, the date, and the serial number of the guns. I can provide more pictures at your request.

The best way to contact me is throught text
my number is 770-681-3025. or you can text me through odt. whichever you prefer.

Thank you for looking a have a blessed day.

Pictures:
x1.jpeg
x3.jpeg
x2.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom