Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $550 trade value, see listing

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pistol setup includes the following:
- Timberwolf G19/23 complete (serialized) frame, can be used with 9mm or .40 caliber Glock or compatible slides
- Advantage Arms G19/23 Gen5 optics ready slide, can be used with Gen4 or Gen5 frames, and any optic using the Holosun "K" footprint
- Holosun 407K-X2-GR green dot optic with 6 MOA dot. Solar backup and shake awake features extend the battery life far beyond many competitor's optics.

Optic has been sighted in and I had no problem hitting steel silhouettes at 50 yards with this setup. The green dot is perfect for most conditions, and contrary to some skeptics, it shows up well on green background, such as grass, bushes, and trees. The kit includes two magazines, a magazine loader, soft case, and papers. The magazines do not drop free in theTimberwof frame, but strip out easily. The frame has a magazine well installed, and worked perfectly with my Glock 19 slide. I really like this setup, but I have another one with a threaded barrel and probably won't shoot this one every often. I don't really want to separate anything from this package.

Price is $500 for the setup as shown. I have the box and accessories that came with the optic, including the tool to adjust the dot and change the battery. I can meet in the Athens / Jackson County area. I'm not really looking for anything as far as trades go, but will consider offers. I'd prefer to just sell and use the cash to buy a 5' tiller attachment for my tractor, or possibly a magnified optic for one of my rifles. I can only sell this to Georgia residents at least 21-years-old, with nothing prohibiting the purchase or ownership of a firearm.

*the photo is a bit washed out by the LED lighting in my office. It's all black, although it looks more gray in the image. I didn't have a way to edit the brightness before posting this. There are also oily spots that look like scratches in the picture. The setup is free from blemishes that I can spot.

Pictures:
IMG_2808.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom