Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 48 MOS (new)

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: In general looking for PCCs: Sig MPX, CMMG Banshee, B&T APC, see other listings by me if you want to make a bundle deal

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New Glock 48 picked up from FFL on November 10th to use as a concealed carry firearm. Am selling/trading this one (or the Glock 43x that is on a separate listing) because my wife decided she did not want/need a concealed carry firearm. I would like to keep both Glocks but can't justify it with upcoming holiday expenses. Never been fired, but I have worn it around a few hours on a holster (but no discernible holster wear).

I understand I am a new seller so if you would like some way for me to authenticate myself to you I can setup a phone call and/or send you some links to my social media sites (main one I use is LinkedIn). I've recently gotten back into firearms after a long hiatus from when I was in the military (former US Army Engineer officer).

Due to safety concerns I would like to meet for a trade/sale at the Johns Creek police department exchange zone (11360 Lakefield Dr, Duluth, GA 30097).
https://www.johnscreekga.gov/residents/police/community-policing-services-programs/exchange-zone

Pictures:
g48-barrel-jpg.2928570

g48-mos-jpg.2928571

g48-package-jpg.2928573

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom