handgunner4570

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock G23 Gen 4 with extras (PRICE DROP) $425

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450.00 (WILL DROP TO $425 TO SELL BEFORE WEEKEND.)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock G19 gen 3 or gen4, will also consider a G43

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Glock G23 Gen 4 that has been fired maybe 20 times.
I just took it on trade but decided to keep everything in 9mm and not carry 40s&w ammo.
This pistol has adjustable rear sight, Just had everything polished, complete Ghost spring kit installed, also 3.3 Ghost connector. The pistol will come with everything that came with a new Glock, Box all paper work and fired cases, lock, ect.
Have all OEM parts that were changed out, no smiley on barrel, This is a blue label so will have 3 mags, also one and 3/4 boxes of ammo and what is in one mag.
Would prefer to trade for a G19 Gen 4 but will sell for what I have in it $450. Can send pixs by text as that is best way to contact me. 478-213-1059. Will also consider a G43 for trade may require a little boot or ammo to make up cost difference.
Thanks Jim

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom