Item Gone: FS/FT Hamilton Khaki King Mens Automatic Watch with black band

Status
Not open for further replies.

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Hamilton Khaki King Mens Automatic Watch with black band

Location: In and around the Peachtree Corners and northern I-285 area

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $325
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe a nice pistol or factory 9mm ammo

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Greetings fellow ODT'rs. I've got a very nice Hamilton Khaki King (black leather band) automatic mens watch up for grabs. I picked this up from a fellow ODT'r a few years back but unfortunately never found the time to wear enough so I figured it was time to find a new home for it so someone else might enjoy it more than I can . I've taken very good care of this watch over the last few years since I've owned it. Original box, manual and warranty card are all included with purchase. I might be open to a trade toward a nice pistol or 9mm ammo but would prefer a sale right now. These watches retail for over $450 brand new so I think I've priced it pretty fair considering the condition. Willing to meet within reasonable distances for serious inquiries otherwise I can ship via UPS ground with added insurance for $35 anywhere in Georgia. And I'll be happy to send more pics if desired. Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Pictures:
20210216_192041.jpg
20210216_192358.jpg
20210216_192435.jpg
20210216_192459.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom