Item Name: FS/FT HK VP9 LE, RMR ready

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 675 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: HK P30 LEM or maybe something in 10mm

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale, a great HK VP9 LE that's completely ready for an RMR. It has been milled, so an RMR can be mounted directly to the slide and it has Trijicon suppressor height night sights already installed, which give you a true co-witness sight picture. This gun is in great shape and it is an absolute tack driver. The gun will come with the box, 3 mags, all grip panels, speed loader and the original Tru Dot night sights. It has a milled red dot cutout American flag cover plate. It will also come with a Tulster IWB holster that is modified to accommodate an RMR.

The RMR slide milling and sight installation were done by SAS Tactical.

https://www.sastacticalcustoms.com/collections/hk-vp9-services

I don't really want to move this gun but I want a similar setup with an HK P30, so I need to trade for one or free up some cash to buy one. I will also consider something in 10mm.

For quicker response text me at 423-605-8249
View attachment 2005639 View attachment 2005641 View attachment 2005645 View attachment 2005655 View attachment 2005659

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom