• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Hungarian FEG 9mm (Hi-Power clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpowers

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Hungarian FEG 9mm (Hi-Power clone)

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $250 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 43, M&P Shield 9mm, Steyr M9A1(9mm)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey! So I've got a Hungarian FEG 9mm, a clone of the Browning Hi-Power, for sale or trade! Its the gun, one magazine and a kydex IWB holster a buddy of mine made for me. Solid shooting gun with light recoil, and is fairly accurate. Traditionally these guns come with a mag safety, meaning the gun can only be fired with a magazine in the weapon, but I removed it immediately upon purchase so now it functions like any other single action handgun. That being said, I don't have the original mag safety components anymore. I've had the gun for a few years now, and have a couple hundred rounds through it, but don't get to shoot as often as I'd like and could use the money for something easier to carry, otherwise I wouldn't want to let this go.

I'm looking for $250 Firm, and would prefer to sell to CCW holders, I'd show mine as well as its only fair haha.

As far as trades go, I'm really just looking for a decent carry gun in 9mm, this is a great gun but its a bit bulky for my size (i'm a really thin guy) so its very visible. I'd also throw in cash from my side for the trades I have listed, and feel free to offer other options, I'm a sucker for cool full size guns too(hence the Steyr), and worst I can say is no! Anyway, here are some pics! The first two are from when I actually had a decent camera, and the rest are from my awful phone camera. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
dscn1238-jpg.1361634

dscn1239-jpg.1361640

2017-10-22-09-19-01-jpg.1361642

2017-10-22-09-21-50-jpg.1361643

2017-10-22-09-19-36-jpg.1361648

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom