• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT iDatalink Maestro RR and RT01 - Toyota Specific Radio Harness/Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMash50

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT iDatalink Maestro RR and RT01 - Toyota Specific Radio Harness/Upgrade

Zip Code: 30308

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 4th Gen 4Runner Gear

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey gang,
I ordered this iDatalink Maestro kit from eBay less than a month ago for $180 shipped, only to realize that it was not the droid that I was looking for. I, in fact, needed a pre-2005 harness for my '03 T4R; and this set up is wayyy over-equipped for my truck - you can keep track of all modern digital inputs (TPMS, Temps, Park Assist, etc) through whatever new aftermarket receiver you put in your Tacoma or 4Runner or Scion or what have you. All things that my truck does not keep track of lol.
The main unit, the RR, has a part number of ADS-MRR with a production date in 2020. The Toyota harness is part number HRN-RR-T01 with no other info but the box seems overflowing with adapters. I opened only long enough to check component inventory (all things accounted for, to my eye), and then realized the error of my ways.

You can have these two boxes together for $150 picked up in downtown Atlanta. Highly prefer a cash transaction, but if one of you guys has any cool 4th Gen 4Runner gear in around $200 of trade value I might be interested there.

Pictures:
IMG_2342.JPG
IMG_2343.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom