Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 kayak

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Solo canoe or longer kayak

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition. Includes what is shown in pictures, except for my GPS. Includes Carlisle Magic Plus 2-piece 91" paddle. I am 5'9" and that is the perfect length paddle for me. Boat is 10' long.

I weigh about 190 lb. I put 30 lb of camping gear in this boat and paddled it 8-9 miles to Floyd's Island in the Okefenokee, and it performed great. It tracks straight, but turns nicely when you tell it to. I have installed minicell foam plugs (not shown in pictures) into the scupper holes to keep it drier inside. Those foam plugs can be easily removed, if needed.

I made a removable light for the stern, which makes this boat completely legal for night paddling. This light can be stored inside the hull.

I really like this boat, but I need the money from this to buy a canoe that I want.

I would also trade this for a solo whitewater or whitewater/flatwater canoe, such as a Dagger Encore, Dagger Rival, Mad River Outrage, Esquif Detonator, Mad River Freedom, Mohawk Solo 13/14, Mohawk Probe, Mohawk XL13, etc. But nothing from Coleman or sold in big box stores. Nothing longer than 14'.

Will also trade for a longer, brand name kayak. Nothing sold at Wal-mart or most big box stores. 12'-14' with more storage space, because I want to be able to carry more camping gear.

I may be also willing to include my Jimmy Styks Apex Ironhide SUP, paddle and accessories for it, OR my Martin backpacker guitar in a trade for a canoe or kayak, depending on value of your boat.

Pictures:
img_3575-jpg.1501456

img_3586-jpg.1501457

img_3588-jpg.1501458

20180205_205008-jpg.1501459

dsc00588-jpg.1501460

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom