Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
434   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT LN Stoeger Pro Series 95 .22 Target Pistol Package

Zip Code: 30184

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $495
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger 5.7, Uzi Pro, Walther PPQ .22, 38/357/9mm Covertible pisto

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Finally decided to let my LN S/S Stoeger .22 target pistol find a new home. If you are not familiar with these, they are modeled after the High Standard target pistols. As I have owned and shot both, I can say that the Stoeger is a great value for the money and will offer someone years of fun and enjoyment. I have the original price tag from Adventure Outdoors from when it was purchased new in 1998, along with the Owners Manual and sticker for it. I shot one magazine through it for testing and then put it up, hence the LN tag. It has a 7" heavy fluted barrel, adjustable rear sight, extra after market mag and tapped for barrel weights. It will come in a new tactical pistol soft case.

I am interested in trading for Walther PPQ .22, Ruger 5.7, Uzi Pro in 9mm or 38/357/9mm convertible pistol. I have several other listings and am always open to a package deal.
Please PM any questions or offers and include the value of your trade and what, if any, trade difference or package deal that you are offering, thanks.

Pictures:
SR.JPG
SL.JPG
STFB.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom