• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT ~ * LNIB 2021 Smith and Wesson GOVERNOR .410|.45 ACP|.45 Colt + Ammo * ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
485   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ~ * LNIB 2021 Smith and Wesson GOVERNOR .410|.45 ACP|.45 Colt + Ammo * ~

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Yes, see below trade Value $900.00

Caliber: 45colt

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: See Valid GA ID or GA Carry Permit. I do not require physical BOS unless you would like one. By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia.

Item Description: For Sale or trade is a Smith and Wesson Model Governor, Versatile, Lightweight. The Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control. Load with .410 2 1/2" shotshells, .45 ACP, or .45 Colt - alone or combined with the included moon clips - and hit your target in every situation. Plus, it's from the leading expert in revolver manufacturing over the past 159 years. Now that's confidence. This Governor is like new in the box and has only been fired 6 times, included with the sale is some .410 ammo pictured in the original box and all documents, plus the lock and 4 moon clips (2 full / 2 half.) In addition the original purchase receipt for over $900.00. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing. The bore and cylinder chambers are mint and the mechanical working order is flawless.

This can shoot: .410 2 1/2" shotshells / .45 ACP / .45 Colt

If you cannot travel, I am happy to ship the revolver.

Trade Interests can Add or Take cash on trades:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers Model 25, 27, 28, 29, 624, 629
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • Early 19 Snub 2-1/2
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3-inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed Snub Nose
  • Glock plus cash
  • Try me
Please get in touch with me through PM if you are interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

i7ojtYP.jpg

Tq8U63T.jpg

B1ghJIE.jpg

02Z2I9F.jpg

2evGrlH.jpg

tmVBLxW.jpg

uhjhbhO.jpg

SJj0XZD.jpg

Ohh1cFY.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom