joshua.neal2012

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT LNIB GLOCK 41 - Gen 4

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500 firm (but trade preferable)- and for that you will need to come awful darn close.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a FAIR trade. FAIR. Fair means we both win. Both means you and me. Not a profit trade. A fair trade. If you have something worth more, I will add to the Glock if I can.

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Less than 2-boxes through it. (The pic makes the slide look funny - but it’s black black black - and the smudges were fingerprints that were wiped off)

Do you like full size, government 1911s? Do you wish “man wouldn’t it be great if they had more capacity?” Or “man I wish the grip was different and the gun was a little uglier - but in a robust utilitarian way...” then this Sweet shooting Glock 41 is for you.

Hit me up with any questions, comments, or concerns - and more importantly - trade offers! I like most anything - but if you are thinking “this is a long shot” it probably is. Still offer, but don’t be too upset if I respond to a PM offering a hi point with “LOL”

Trade suggestions:
-Glock 19 - needs to be Gen 5, BFG, 19MOS, or with Factory front serrations
-Beretta 92a1/M9a1 (the railed 92s)
-M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm (Glock 19 sized gun)
-CZ P01/SP01
-Sig P226/229/220 - I will add stuff to even out the trade on your end
-Smith 586/686 - looking for 4" 6-shot - will add to even out trade on your end
-And - you never know - you might have something I had no idea I needed until I saw it!

Pictures:
98d42193-efbd-4575-b47a-c862211a73d9-jpeg.1367940

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom