• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT M.R.E.s (Meals Rejected by Ethiopians)

Status
Not open for further replies.

155mmpaladin

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT M.R.E.s (Meals Rejected by Ethiopians)

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $60, $50, $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surprise me

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What you see is what's available. Cases marked 20 or 21 $60. All others $50. Buy them all at one pop for $400 and you'll get the asorted open box on the left also. The dates are inspection dates. They're checked, reboxed, and reissued with another inspect date few years down the road. These are on original dates. Never reinspected. Military issue all have a flame less heater. Can meet on weekends within 30 min or before 0830 at Cabelas in Acworth on weekdays. Evenings are no good because I vary what time I get off (as late as 2245).

I'm on here often will go in order of the first I'll take it/them.

May accept trades, not looking for anything in particular, send me what you have. Worst I can say is "No Thank you". Cash is king.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
16284497529877879337603324857914.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I remember these as luxury items when we had them vs. the dehydrated type. Still called them Meals, Refuse to Eat.

I like them now and several cases on hand for emergencies.

I had the dehydrated ones when I first came in service. I still have one of the original dark brown meals somewhere. One of the ones where each meal came with beans in tomato sauce. These are all different and most are pretty tasty. Personally I like the lemon and orange pound cakes that some have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom