Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Mech Tech Glock Upper

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Aimpoint\Trijicon RMR (LED)\Glock 17 or 19\Ruger SR9 or SR9C

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: "M4 Adjustable Stock CCU // $499.90"

on this page:

http://mechtechsys.com/glock-carbine-conversion/

Includes the feed ramp for use with a Glock 17 frame. An alternate feed ramp would need to be purchased if you plan to run this on a Glock 19 frame: http://glockparts.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=796497&CAT=3715

It was 100% reliable, easy to hit with, and accurate.

I've upgraded to a fancy AR9 and would like to sell or trade this to someone who needs it more than I do.

The pictured Glock 17 frame is NOT included.

i.imgur.com_vyJQkU9.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_wsS27Ar.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These things are a BLAST!!! I have one in 10mm and a dedicated G20 lower for it. Quick question, looking at your pics is that a Zev Fulcrum trigger you were running???

These things are a BLAST!!! I have one in 10mm and a dedicated G20 lower for it. Quick question, looking at your pics is that a Zev Fulcrum trigger you were running???

A 10mm version would be fun. It hits hard out of a 16".

It is a ZEV Fulcrum. It is decent, but I'd recommend a Haley Skimmer or Agency over it.

I have a Zev Fulcrum in another Glock 20 I own. The lower on my mech-tech is stock trigger with lone wolff 3.5 connector. I didnt think the mech-tech would work with aftermarket trigger. Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom