Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,200 as seen
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See info Below

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale or Trade is my,
New in Box (NIB) MOLOT FIME VEPR 7.62x39 AK47

The VEPR Rifle in 7.62x39 is the top of the line in Kalashnikov action semi-automatic rifles. With features such as; A chrome lined barrel bore, chamber, gas block and gas piston, 1.5mm thick receiver, RPK front trunnion, spring loaded firing pin, side scope mount, The VEPR is simply the highest quality rifle based on the Kalashnikov design. The VEPR Rifles and Carbines are sporting arms based on the famous Soviet designed RPK. VEPR rifles are manufactured at the historic Vyatskie Polyany Machine Building Plant (a.k.a. "MOLOT").

Features,
* True RPK Receiver
* Hammer Forged Heavy Chrome Lined 23.2" Barrel
* Chrome Lined Chamber
* Elevation and Windage adjustable Rear Sight
* Boyds Thumbhole Wood Stock
* One each 5-Round and 10-Round VEPR Specific Magazines
---> will not take ak mags unless converted with bullet guide and mag latch trimmed.
* Side Rail for mounting Optics
--> NOTE <--
Included will be the Midwest Industries - AK-47/74 Scope Mount (These are not the cheap ones and cost over $100.00)

Additionally,
I had intentions to convert it to accept regular AK47 Mags so, I purchased the kit from Carolina Shooters Supply. The Kit Includes,
* (Drill and Tap Set for Bullet Guide Installation)
* (7.62x39 Round Trunnion Bullet Guide)

Also included will be the SGM Internal Receiver Block Fixed Stock Adapter for Slant Cut VEPR's. Also purchased from Carolina Shooters Supply

I am not in a hurry to sell or trade this very excellent VEPR and will be very picky on trade offers. All offers will be considered but honestly I prefer to sell.

I am not interested in more AK's, I have enough. Not interested in more AR's, I have enough. I am NOT interested in anything chambered for .40sw or .380acp
I do Not need any rifles at all to be honest.
I do have a passion for S&W Pre-Lock Nickel Plated Revolvers, High End 1911's, and High End SIG Handguns.
Some things I truly have been looking to get are Coonan Classic chambered for .357 Magnum, and a Browning Hi-Power 60's or 70's model.

I will answer all PM's

Pictures:
1-jpg.1544917

2-jpg.1544918

4-jpg.1544919

7-jpg.1544920

3-jpg.1544921

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom