Item Gone: FS/FT Mossberg 590a1 XS Ghost Ring Sights and Speed Feed Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Mossberg 590a1 XS Ghost Ring Sights and Speed Feed Stock

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600 FIRM
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger LCR in .22lr + $200 cash

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a Mossberg 590a1 shotgun. It's very lightly used with maybe about 50 shells put through it. I am the shotgun's original owner, and it spent pretty much its entire life so far sitting in a corner of a room inside my home. It hold 8+1 shells of 12 gauge. The gun has XS Ghost Ring sights. These are nice ghost ring sights which are built into a generous picatinny rail for mounting optics (which will likely co-witness due to the height of the ghost ring sights). Additionally, the shotgun has a speed-feed stock. This stock holds 4 additional shells (2 on each side) that can quickly be pulled from for topping the gun off. Its forend has 3 sections of picatinny rail (at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock). This would be useful for mounting lights, vertical foregrips, or whatever else you'd want to attach.

It's actually a left-handed version, which the only difference between this and a normal 'right handed' version is that it ejects its shells to the left instead of the right. Everything else is the same as a normal 590a1. I shoot from the right shoulder and have shot this shotgun, so I can confirm that this shotgun ejecting shells to the left does nothing whatsoever to inhibit a righ-shouldered shooter. It doesn't eject shells into your shoulder or anything like that.

I'm asking for $600 FIRM.

mossberg 590a1 1.jpg
mossberg 590a1 2.jpg
mossberg 590a1 3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom