Item Name: FS/FT Multiple rifles

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $525
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 5.56x45 .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Safe cleaning day. I'm putting up some lesser used rifles of mine so they can go to a better home that will likely use them more.

First up, Sig 556XI in 5.56x45 (bottom rifle in the first picture). This is the model with the metal handguard with the rail sections that can be added on in order to keep the weight down. For those unfamiliar with this rifle, it is a piston driven system with a 3 lug bolt, much like an AK. The charging handle can be swapped to whatever side you wish in less then 30 seconds, and both the mag release and safety selector are ambi. I have the original box and everything with this rifle, and it is currently topped with a Trijicon MRO red dot optic. Crystal clear and wider field of view. It is currently sighted in at 100 yards. Asking $1350

Second up is a BCM rifle in 5.56x45. The rifle has a BCM KMR15 handguard w/ QD mount point, a BCM Mod 0 compensator, BCM BCG, AXTS Raptor ambi charging handle, BCM rail covers (that really reduce heat, and BCM foregrip. The optics riding on it are a Vortex Sparc II and Vortex Magnifier. Boxes for the optics are included. The trigger is a PNT trigger with JP Springs which makes for a very nice trigger. It also has an ambi safety selector, Magpul B.A.D. lever, Odin mag release, and KNS anti-rotation pins. Asking $1250 for it.

Third is a Howa 1500 bolt rifle in .308. This rifle has a magazine modification on it and now feeds from 10 round box mags. I do still have the original bottom metal and internal magazine for it. The rifle is sighted in at 100 yards with the cheap little scope on it, but it has held zero for me over the years and works like a charm. If you've never tried a Howa 1500 they have one of the best triggers from the factory that you can get without going to super target triggers, and the action is extremely smooth. Asking $525.

All rifles come with a zipper bag if they do not have their original box, and all guns are in very good condition. They have all seen use, but I keep them lubed and keep them clean.

As for trades, I will entertain them, but I'm not looking for anything in particular. At this point I know what I like mostly where rifles are concerned, so I will be a little picky. I'm open to multi trades or tossing in cash or whatever kind of deal we can work out. I will say though that I am not looking for .40s, 1911's, or hunting specific calibers. Also not looking for collector items, I shoot my guns so they wouldn't have any place with me. I can best be reached with PM. Thanks!

Pictures:
20170915_153458-jpg.1318154

20170915_144229-jpg.1318155

img_20151228_235622-jpg.1318156

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom