• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT New AR Pistol - M4E1 Aero Lower/PSA Premium Upper 10.5 Inch SBA3 + Sig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kossori

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
168   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT New AR Pistol - M4E1 Aero Lower/PSA Premium Upper 10.5 Inch SBA3 + Sig Romeo5 + More

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Interested in: CZ 2075 Rami - Sig P365/P365XL - CZ Shadow 2 (Will add Cash) - .357 Revolvers with 4+ inch barrels - Whatever else you can think of, worst I can say is no.

Caliber: 556/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a brand new AR Pistol in 5.56/.223 up for grabs. Only cycled 20 rounds through a single PMAG to ensure functionality.

Super nice package with a PSA Premium Upper. Phosphate full auto chrome lined BCG, T marked upper and Sig Sauer Romeo5 (With Box for Upper and Optic)

The Upper is a 10.5 fully free floated lightweight and has a recessed fluted flash can.

Lower is a new Aero M4E1 lower with the billet look just put together.

SBA3 Lower build kit with mil spec buffer tube and enhanced lower parts kit with polished trigger group. Magpul grip.

$700 Gets You:
The fully assembled Pistol
Sig Sauer Romeo5 RDS
3 Gen 3 Windowed PMAGs
36" Rifle Bag Pictured

Always open to Trade offers and Trade+Cash offers.

Must meet in Newnan, or a reasonable distance from Newnan.

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Pictures:
0tfsimc-jpg.2195720

iucorzn-jpg.2195721

qxaftjh-jpg.2195722

yy2ngto-jpg.2195724

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom