Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
170   0
Reaction score
Item Name: NIB Colt Series 70 1911 Government Model - Modern 'CS' Version

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $950

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pre series 70 Colt Commander LW, 1960s production Colt 1911 Government, Remington 700 5R 308, Smith and Wesson Model 17 or 617 .22 revolver, reloading components

Caliber: .45acp

Item Description: I have had this listed for trade for a week or two now and haven't been able to get a deal done, now listing for $950 cash. Still interested in the trades I have listed above and below.

Colt new-production Series 70 1911. 5" barrel Government model with box, docs, etc. I bought is as NIB and never fired it. Gun is a beauty.

These guns are fitted and finished at Colt's custom shop and ship in the blue inner and white outer Colt Custom Shop boxes which are included.

Even though these are not limited editions and are current production, they are hard to find.

I bought it and installed the pictured Esmeralda Cocobolo double diamond grips, which are included at $950. The grips cost me $100 on their own. Original grips are, unfortunately, not available.

Will meet on the north side of town.

Will consider the trades listed above in addition to full or partial trades for .223, .308, or .45acp reloading components.

Pictures:
IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom