• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Oris Aquis Dive Swiss Automatic Watch 43mm fully brushed bracelet for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chp5

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
88   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Oris Aquis Dive Swiss Automatic Watch 43mm fully brushed bracelet for...

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 850

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my 43mm Oris Aquis Date Black Reference # 01 733 7653 4154-07 8 26 01PEB. This is the earlier version of the Aquis with the chunkier bracelet. One of the nicest bracelets on any watch at any price point IMO. Bracelet is sized to my 7.25” wrist. An AD fully brushed all the links for me. I greatly prefer this look. All extra links also included (not fully brushed). I’ve really enjoyed and wore this watch for years. I was my first Swiss automatic watch. It’s in good shape and is not a watchbox queen. Typical desk diver marks for a watch of this vintage. No scratches on the ceramic bezel or sapphire crystal. Comes with the full Oris kit, box, manual and links. $750 cash price / $850 trade value.

I'm really looking for cash but might trade for quality, tier 1 firearms, with plus/minus cash. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
Oris 1.jpg
Oris 2.jpg
oris 3.jpg
oris 5.jpg
oris 7.jpg
oris 8.jpg
oris 9.jpg
oris 10.jpg
oris 11.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom