Item Gone: FS/FT P320 RX w/ MANY extras and upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayoke

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
55   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS P320 RX w/ MANY extras and upgrades.

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: 800

Caliber:
9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just bought this from a forum member. I originally planned it to take the place of my 226R but after shooting both, I've decided to keep my 226R instead.

This P320 is the full size. It has not had the voluntary recall done yet. It has a TON of upgrades and all the original parts too. The trigger is phenomenal. The accuracy is amazing. I'll try to list everything done to it. Most of the parts are from Grams Engineering and Springer Precision.

Tungsten guide rod and 1911 spring
Grams Engineering Follower kit & springs (all mags)
Extended mag release
Talon Grip tape
Blue anodized base plates/extenders (they were on the mags when I got it, I just put them back to stock)(has the tool for the set screw too)

I'm sure I'm missing something.

There is a little wear on the top of the front sight. (Comes with an unused Blackhawk tactical holster too)

3 - 17rd mags
2 - 21rd Tac-Ops mags

The pistol was manufactured in 01/2017 and the night sights are SUPER bright. (some of the brightest tritium sights I've seen actually)

I put 100 flawless rounds through it. It's a real shooter.

The price is $800! Dropped the price a tiny bit. This is a STEAL. Would consider a gen3 Glock 23 as a partial trade. Just bought a bunch of Jeep Parts so selling this. You get a new (slightly used P320 RX), 5 mags, LOTS of expensive upgrade parts, all original parts, and about 125 rounds of 9mm FMJ and 15 rounds of JHP that I'll also throw in since it's the only 9mm I own. (I found more ammo) Also just put a brand new 1632 battery in the Romeo sight.

I can take cash or PayPal.

Take a look around. There are plenty P320 RX without any extras or extra mags selling for close to this. The gun with two mags alone is worth what I'm asking.

Added a pic to show EVERYTHING at once. (The bag contains all the original parts.) No, I won't take anything lower. No, I'm not driving for this. (The meet is Sugarloaf Mills outside Bass Pro Shops)

View attachment 1517569

Pictures:
20180207_205759-jpg.1502441

20180207_205831-jpg.1502442

20180207_205938-jpg.1502444

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom