• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Pending Glock 43X with TLR6 and Shield Arms Upgrades Plus More Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schufly

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Pending Glock 43X with TLR6 and Shield Arms Upgrades Plus More Extras

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 700

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale or Trade my Glock 43X. Talon rubber grips. TLR6 laser and light, will include 10 new spare batteries. Shield Arms red magwell. Shield Arms Mag release installed with three 15 round Shield Arms Mags. OEM Glock mag release and 2 Glock mags included. 2 Tulster kydex holsters. 1 with IWB clip and the other without for pocket carry. Glock case. I purchased weapon new and put 200 rounds through it.

Will trade for a Sig 320C with Optic. Thats about it.

Local meet face to face in public please. I live near Howell Mill Rd and 75, but work in Fairburn and Peachtree City. Can meet near those areas. Prefer Georgia WCL holder with ID. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
gun1.JPG
gun2.JPG
gun3.JPG
gun6.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom