• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT *Pending Trade*FS/FT UPDATE TRADES! FS/FT Bargain Sale!!! 2 AKs and a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csmithcuz08

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
141   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *Pending Trade*FS/FT UPDATE TRADES! FS/FT Bargain Sale!!! 2 AKs and a...

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: In add/ AR10 in 308

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 2 polish Ak’s, 1 Rifle, 1 pistol. The rifle is an Atlantic arms import polish under folder. It has an alg trigger installed and polished internals along with a polished bolt. Smoothest running ak I’ve ever fired. Has a Fab defense side folder installed and a Romeo 5 for glass. The rifle was previously painted but I sanded a lot of it off and went for a more battleworn finish. Looks great to me, and I’m pretty picky. Also has a Midwest industries alpha rail that just looks and feels awesome. Hits what the dot is on out to 100-120. Past that, I have no idea because I haven’t taken it out farther than that. 7.62x39

The pistol is a pioneer arms polish ak with Magpul furniture. I also installed a buffer tube attachment so you can run a brace. It’s had maybe 100 rounds fired and runs like a sewing machine. Extremely fun to shoot and accurate for its size. I have 500 rounds of brass in the box, as well as 5 mags for them. 7.62x39

The 556 AR is an early POF piston rifle. The model is the puritan. 99% of puritans came with a Magpul handguard. This one is a little more special. The guys over at Gable sports in Douglasville talked to the guys at POF and asked if they could get a few of them in with quad rails instead of the general Magpul furniture. So they reached out to ERGO and made it happen. To my knowledge only 4 of these were made and available to the public. It’s a sweet shooter and has a CMC curved trigger that’s single stage. One of the gunsmiths at gables took the trigger apart and honed it to a lighter pull and is a dream to shoot. It also has a radian 45 selector and a BCM stock. The thermal is an AGM rattler TS25 that works extremely well day or night. It’s sighted in and ready to work.

I’m only looking for 2 trades. I want a Qfix in 308. It’s the only gun I’ve always wanted and never got an opportunity to own. I would be willing to take a loss and trade for just a barebones Qfix with no glass or accessories. Will also consider a really nice AR10 in 308 only!With nice mods of course, or cash in your end. Again, this is what I’m looking for. If you think you have something different that I may want, go ahead and shoot your shot. Worst I will say is, NO Thanks. But please be realistic in your value. I will sale all 3 and accessories/ammo for $3000. No less! Thanks for looking!!! Also I will travel a good distance to make a deal!

Pictures:
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1374.jpeg
IMG_1373.jpeg
IMG_1372.jpeg
IMG_1376.jpeg
IMG_1375.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom